A magnesium-gold media contains many different proteins (different yeasts and graft protein). Yeast differ in their amino acid composition. Here, various yeasts were combined with respect to an optimal amino acid relationship. The graft-protein amino acid enhances the spectrum perfect.
A magnesium-gold containing omega-3 fatty acids of a certain type. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) has won a long-chain fatty acids from special algae, not fish. Omega-3-fatty acids from algae has been known that they have lower affinity for oxidation processes than those from fish. The amount of DHA, with effect on metabolism is higher. Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (such as DHA) is not be synthesized from the animal organism. Sufficient They must also be taken with food. Therefore, fatty acids such as DHA are called essential fatty acids. Help these important fatty acids to the blood vessels open and to keep blood fluid. DHA has a positive effect on the cell membrane. A large amount of unsaturated fatty acids causes a higher mobility and the stability of the membranes.
Lecithin as an emulsion adjuvant is an important part of a magnesium-gold. Fatty acids such as DHA lecithin for their incorporation into the organism.
• Breeding: constant use (2-3 times per week) during breeding is Beneful for the growth of youngsters. You can magnesium-a-gold in curves Tarsin.
• Travel time: a magnesium-gold is very important for the journey begins. Magnesium-a-gold should be applied to carrier pigeons daily for one week in the spring just for racing pigeons are left for the flight. A magnesium-gold prevents and reduces muscle overacidification. It supports the circulatory system. During the period of travel magnesium-A-gold to be applied only at the beginning of the week. The pigeons are quieter and have more time for regeneration. At the beginning of the drive period pigeon has a larger amount of magnesium. With pigeons trained application of a magnesium-gold can be reduced. When no magnesium is applied constantly required.
• Rui: during moulting of the DHA, the well-balanced amino acid spectrum and lecithin in a magnesium-gold is of paramount importance.
• Pedigree: 3 x per week 1 level dosing spoon / kg food grain
• Travel period: before the start of the first level training flights dosing spoon / kg food grain per day for one week, then two days a week. During the travel season 1-2 level dosing spoons / kg grain food at the beginning of the week (Monday or Tuesday or Sunday is the day of return), depending on the stress of the dove in flight.
• Rui: 3 x per week 1 level dosing spoon / kg grain foo
Leaflet 1 dosing spoon, level = 4 g
Important Information: After opening the vacuum sealed plastic bag you better magnesium-a-gold / Tarsin store food in a box in the refrigerator.
There are no reviews yet.