Airway infections: fluffing out feathers; sneezing; runny nose; runny eyes; shortness of breath; gasping for air; tail bobbing; sitting feet far apart on the perch.
Diarrhoea: bad appetite; fluffing out feathers; feet apart on perch; abnormal stool; soiled vent feathers.
- Isolate the sick birds (temperature 28-33 ºC, lights dimmed)
- While treating sick animals, give any other birds preventive treatment also
- Ensure that the birds take the recommended quantities of medication; therefore, avoid the intake of nonmedicated food or water
- Do not provide any calcium, grit, salt or dairy products during treatment
- Administer glucose and DAC MULTIVITMIX during treatment
- For serious conditions, extended treatment is recommended
- Make sure to adequately disinfect the accommodation
- Avoid contact with the hands during treatment
- If rapid improvement fails to occur, consult an expert.
Active ingredient: Doxycycline.