- promotes the birds’ condition and the absorption of essential nutrients
- promotes extra vitality, improves performance and ensures faster recovery after heavy exertion
- enhances fertility in older breeding pigeons
- promotes the enhanced absorption of sulphur, which is essential to feather growth.
- CS furthermore has no toxic effects or harmful side-effects – can be administered either in drinking water or feed.
Along with trichomonades, coccidioses are the protozoan's which occur most frequently in pigeons. They are usually responsible for the latent and subclinical infections that result in ostensibly healthy birds having less than the expected vitality.
Ornitabs are intended for the individual treatment of bronchial infections, ornithosis, Coryza and mucus in the throats of pigeons. Ornitabs act vigorously against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and have a preventive and healing effect.
Birds can host endo– and ectoparasites and in majority of cases they are not associated with clinical disease In captivity, in particular, this delicate host-parasite relationship can easily be disturbed and disease may result.
For treating E-coli, Salmonella, bacterial infections in common and Coccidiosis in pigeons. The combination of Trimethoprim and Sulfa give an in unison bactericidal broad-spectrum effect. Both antibiotic intervene in different ways. This combination is active against gram-positive,