- promotes the birds’ condition and the absorption of essential nutrients
- promotes extra vitality, improves performance and ensures faster recovery after heavy exertion
- enhances fertility in older breeding pigeons
- promotes the enhanced absorption of sulphur, which is essential to feather growth.
- CS furthermore has no toxic effects or harmful side-effects – can be administered either in drinking water or feed.
Broomhexine Mucus dissolver for treating mucus in the upper respiratory system. By using Broomhexine Mucus dissolver the day before and the day of basketing, you insure that your pigeons go to the races with a clean throat.
Birds can host endo– and ectoparasites and in majority of cases they are not associated with clinical disease In captivity, in particular, this delicate host-parasite relationship can easily be disturbed and disease may result.