- promotes the birds’ condition and the absorption of essential nutrients
- promotes extra vitality, improves performance and ensures faster recovery after heavy exertion
- enhances fertility in older breeding pigeons
- promotes the enhanced absorption of sulphur, which is essential to feather growth.
- Condition Stimulans furthermore has no toxic effects or harmful side-effects – can be administered either in drinking water or feed.
Dac Condition Stimulans 100gr
Condition Stimulans is a mixture of 50 natural extracts and contains essential minerals…
This combimix is highly suitable for the treatment of coccidiosis, trichomonades and hexamites (canker). The mix has a wide safety margin and is borne readily by young animals.
Indication: Trichomoniasis (frounce), Mycoplasmosis and airway disorders in general. Combination tablet for oral individual treatment of Trichomoniasis (frounce), airway disorders (e.g. Mycoplasmosis) in birds.
Doxycycline Bronchial Mix has a broad therapeutic action and is the remedy par excellence for the treatment and prevention of bronchial infections.
Doxycycline, a slow-acting, wide-spectrum tetracycline, has a great affinity with lung tissue and is therefore recommended especially for bacterial infections of the bronchial tubes.
ndication: infections of the airway and the gastrointestinal tract caused by bacteria susceptible to Lincomycin and Spectinomycin. Combination tablet for treatment of airways and gastrointestinal tract in pigeons.
During the racing season it is important that pigeons stay in optimum condition. This is why preventive treatment with Ornithosis Mix against 'swollen heads' and 'ornithosis' is recommended.
This mix is a combination of Doxycycline and Broomhexine Abrasive and is used to treat bronchial infections combined with upper respiratory tract mucosa.
Amprolium 10% has a preventive action for returning birds and is administered as treatment in drinking water.
There are no reviews yet.